IS YOUR GARAGE STINKING HOT IN THE SUMMER AND FREEZING COLD IN THE WINTER?
ThermoGuard is a cost effective way to improve the energy efficiency of your garage and home!
Did you know that the temperature within your garage dramatically impacts your home and your energy bills!
If you’re among the many builders, designers or new home owners looking to achieve more energy efficiency throughout the homes you design or build, then consider ThermoGuard garage door insulation as a whole house approach to completing the insulation envelope around your home.
ThermoGuard garage door insulation is designed for Australia’s harsh climate. Manufactured locally, the panels are made from a quality closed cell Polyisocyanurate foam core that improves the thermal insulation of your garage door. As a bonus, Thermoguard also improves the acoustic insulation for your garage.
ThermoGuard is available for all new and existing Mediterranean, Cosmopolitan and Settler sectional garage doors.
- Completes the insulation envelope of your home
- Cut energy costs by reducing thermal exchange in your home
- Warmer, comfortable and quieter
- Closed cell Polyisocyanurate foam core
- System R value of 2.22 – 2.26
- Better acoustic insulation and quieter door operation
- Affordable way to improve the insulation of your garage
- Australian-sourced top quality materials and workmanship
ThermoGuard is an insulation and not an architectural product. Please note the surface foil will contain some creasing or other minor imperfections. ThermoGuard is currently only available in WA.
For more information call Jason on 0418 940 362 or email HERE
Common Areas We Repair & Service
- Shenton Park
- Osborne Park
- Mount Pleasant
- St James
- Hamilton Hill
- Port Kennedy
- Gooseberry Hill